ClaudioK Plasma Mach3

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
ClaudioK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

ClaudioK Plasma Mach3

Post by ClaudioK »

Hi, nice too meet you for all you .I Have Make Table Plasma with 4 Motor Nema34 Closed Loop , with Ballscrew and Guide Hgh25, Controller Csmio-Ip/m .. Sorry for my english.
sonbakler
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: ClaudioK Plasma Mach3

Post by sonbakler »

Welcome to the site ClaudioK. Would be interested in seeing your plasma table if you could post some pictures.
kn612
2 Star Elite Contributing Member
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by kn612 »

Are you using the onboard THC on the csmio ipm? Have you looked at cslabs simcnc controller software? I used cslabs csmio ipm on my first table, the onboard thc worked well.
ClaudioK
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by ClaudioK »

Hi , sorry for my response slow , yes i used THC onboard Csmio of years , it s good , need good setting with Potenziometer , i think very good for Mach3 with Brain - IN OUT- csmio for regolation very perfect , i with Mach3 and Steel 0,8 mm When cut with Hypertherm Powermax Sync 65 1,65 V for good setting. Now I used SIMCNC , for now it s Good but i have only 3 Test , i sure think buy it , with mach3 Firmware 2910 i have Problem With refresh Dro , with License Mach3 not Cracked. In next day i send Image for your request. Very thanks and sorry for my little English

Return to “Introduce Yourself”