Apex ez sander

Learn and share dross removal techniques, experiences, and product knowledge here.
Johnx121
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Apex ez sander

Post by Johnx121 »

Has anyone had anny experience with Apex ez-sander. I was about to buy the Laguna mw37c but now see the apex ez sander. They are both at the same price point. I’ve talked to a few people about the Laguna they seem to like it. They kinda aggravated me a little trying to finalize the deal. But also it’s nice to have another option.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Apex ez sander

Post by adbuch »

Johnx121 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:14 pm Has anyone had anny experience with Apex ez-sander. I was about to buy the Laguna mw37c but now see the apex ez sander. They are both at the same price point. I’ve talked to a few people about the Laguna they seem to like it. They kinda aggravated me a little trying to finalize the deal. But also it’s nice to have another option.
John - I have no personal experience with either on, but will be anxious to hear how you like your new one once you have made your decision.
David
BTA Plasma
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by BTA Plasma »

We are a distributor for APEX Ez sanders. They are superior to the other brand you mentioned. We have a demo model on our floor and they work amazingly well.
endoverend47
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by endoverend47 »

Not sure where you are located but I'm importing two dual belt wet wide belt sanders. Got a better deal buying two vs one. Going to keep one and sell the other. Thousands less than the two options you mentioned, good reveiws from friends who have one. shoot me a message on instagram @foxislandmetalworks if you want more info.

Return to “Dross/Slag Removal”