Reps. I need help. - Looking for info on grants

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
swalker1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Reps. I need help. - Looking for info on grants

Post by swalker1 »

Ok. I am an Ag Teacher in Tx and have started working in a rural, low income, school district. I was wondering if anyone knows of grants that are available for schools in my situation to purchase a cutting machine and table. Any help that you give is appreciated. Thank you very much.
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Reps. I need help.

Post by jimcolt »

Hypertherm offers educational discounts (through its dealers and distributors and OEM's) that can help lower the cost of its plasma systems. Best bet is to specify what you want for equipment (cutting thickness, plate size) and then get quotes from the various machine manufacturers with a request for educational discounts.

Jim Colt Hypertherm
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

Tracker CNC also offers educational discounts and you will find that most other manufacturers do also.

If you have any questions or would like to recieve a quotation please contact me and I will be happy to help. 800-590-7804

Reid
1-800-590-7804
swalker1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by swalker1 »

Ok. Thank you both very much. I will have to make some calls. We havent gotten our new budget yets but I know that I will not have enough to get the top of the line stuff. Thanks again. I really appreciate ya'lls time.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”