consumables

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter discussion forum.
kbenz
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

consumables

Post by kbenz »

where do you get fine cut consumables for a hypertherm 600? what are the part numbers?
FiveORacing
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: consumables

Post by FiveORacing »

I have a 45 and so far, the cheapest place I have found is Ebay. My local welding shop say's the prices are carefully controlled and he can't beat the ebay price, even after shipping. There are knockoffs out there for a lot less but I don't use that many to begin with, so I keep my money in the USA and only by ones in the original Hypertherm packages.

Just search ebay, they're all over, and many of them even state "non-genuine" or not in original package, which usually means they're chinese.

Okay Hypertherm there's your plug..... so be nice to me this Christmas. :D
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

To find part numbers...You can look in the operators manual that came with the Powermax600.....if you do not have the manual it can be easily downloaded (free) from www.hypertherm.com , click on "download library" at the top of the page, then click on system type, choose Powermax600, choose manuals, then choose operator manual...and you cna download it as a .pdf file.

Or...you can go to www.hypertherm.com and click on "products", then consumables, then consumables by system, then choose obsolete systems (the Powermax600 is no longer manufactured)....and you will find a list of consumable parts numbers for that system....it is a .pdf file that you cna print. Here is a link that will get you close: http://www.hypertherm.com/en/Products/C ... s_list.jsp

You can find the local places to buy...go to www.hypertherm.com and click on "where to buy" at the top of the page.

You can also do an internest search for Powermax600 consumables......beware of aftermarket consumables. Many are low quality copies that can and often do damage the Hypertherm torch though improper plasma gas flow and overheating. There are many authorized genuine parts distributors online.

Any authorized Hypertherm dealer can help you find the correct part numbers as well.

Jim Colt Hypertherm
kbenz

Post by kbenz »

thank you...

Return to “Hypertherm Plasma Cutters”