Part numbers for Jim - Duramax

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter discussion forum.
IHscout
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Part numbers for Jim - Duramax

Post by IHscout »

Jim

I requested a qoute from my supplier for a 1650 with a duramax machine torch and a interface cable. He handed me a qoute with all of the a above, BUT he could not remember what the 128650 cable was for. He quoted a 023206 interface cable. My question is, what is a 128650 ? These are the numbers that he gave me, as far as I know they are hypertherm numbers. If not let me know and I will dig deeper.

Also, you only offer a 1650 in 3 phase? If so, what size of rotary converter is needed to run this machine?

Thanks,
Shane
JJsCustomDesigns
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Part numbers for Jim????

Post by JJsCustomDesigns »

A quick Google search came up with this:

Hypertherm Remote On/Off Pendant for Machine Torch, 25' 128650-Hypertherm Remote On/Off Pendant For Powermax1650
"There are bigger things planned for you in your life, be patient"

Im on the prowl for a good used Hypertherm Plasma with hand torch.
PM me with details
Thanks
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

As JJ'sCustoms correctly stated...the 128650 is a remote start stop pendant. This is a switch pendant for remotely firing the machine torch....only needed if you have no other means of firing the torch. If you will be using the plasma on a cnc machine...the output of the cnc will fire the torch at the appropriate time.

All 1650's are 3 phase only. A general rule of thumb when using phase converters with plasma....is that the phase converter will have to handle double the input amperage draw of the plasma system. You will have to consult with the phase converter supplier for their recommendation as well.

Have you looked at the Powermax85? It's cut thickness and pierce capability is very close to the Powermax1650....and it operates on single phase.

Jim Colt

IHscout wrote:Jim

I requested a qoute from my supplier for a 1650 with a duramax machine torch and a interface cable. He handed me a qoute with all of the a above, BUT he could not remember what the 128650 cable was for. He quoted a 023206 interface cable. My question is, what is a 128650 ? These are the numbers that he gave me, as far as I know they are hypertherm numbers. If not let me know and I will dig deeper.

Also, you only offer a 1650 in 3 phase? If so, what size of rotary converter is needed to run this machine?

Thanks,
Shane
IHscout
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by IHscout »

I need to be able to cut .750 steel plate? Will a 85 cleanly cut that?

Return to “Hypertherm Plasma Cutters”