Huge thumbs up to Arclight's support.

General software related questions should be posted here.
Deezl Smoke
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Huge thumbs up to Arclight's support.

Post by Deezl Smoke »

Had a few issues with my system that we just couldn't quite nail down over the phone. I was going on a short trip anyway, so I put the control cabinet and Hypertherm in the rv and hauled them to the Arclight factory. I fully expected to leave it there for a week or better. I didn't get 30 minutes down the road and the phone rang. We think we found and fixed the issues. It'll be ready for pick up monday. WOW, just wow. Super awesome people and super awesome support. Just had to give props where props are due.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Huge thumbs up to Arclight's support.

Post by adbuch »

Deezl Smoke wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:32 pm Had a few issues with my system that we just couldn't quite nail down over the phone. I was going on a short trip anyway, so I put the control cabinet and Hypertherm in the rv and hauled them to the Arclight factory. I fully expected to leave it there for a week or better. I didn't get 30 minutes down the road and the phone rang. We think we found and fixed the issues. It'll be ready for pick up monday. WOW, just wow. Super awesome people and super awesome support. Just had to give props where props are due.
That's nice to hear!
David

:Like :Like :Like
TJS
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by TJS »

Please post the issue and solution for others here.
Glad you got it rectified.
Deezl Smoke
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Deezl Smoke »

TJS wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:47 am Please post the issue and solution for others here.
Glad you got it rectified.
It all started, then returned here.
viewtopic.php?t=35928

Then, I thought I had a thread about the Hypertherm repairs, but I can't find it, so either I forgot to post one, or I just plain forgot where I posted it. I'll try to rectify that.
But after I thought it was fixed, I had only cut some .25" material and a few other small items, which seemed to go ok, but IIRC I had some fine tuning to do. Took a break from cutting for a while, letting orders accumulate for better use of time loading the table etc. Turned out to be not such a good idea when I didn't have that fine tuning done yet.

So got to the heavy cutting after the members here helped me get through a few glitches with the lighter stuff, and this hit.
viewtopic.php?t=36663

So I'm not certain of just what had to be done in the control cabinet, but I was told if it was a component I had purchased to repair the lightning strike, it would be repaired under warranty for that component.

As I had mentioned in one of the other threads, I need to do maintenance on the table. I still need to do said maintenance, so I have not put the system back online in my shop yet. I was told by the tech that repairs had been made. I will update after I get said table maintenance completed as I have another heavy plate job pending approval coming up soon.

I feel the same about this site as I do about the support Arclight has given me. The member collective here is priceless. I do what I can to help, but as a new comer to the cnc world, my experience is limited, though improving.

Return to “General Discussion”