Precision Plasma Iplasma

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Rampage48
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Precision Plasma Iplasma

Post by Rampage48 »

Well I have decided to go a differnt direction, my first post I was asking about shipping a used plasmacam to Canada, since plasmacam was not willing to transfer the remaining warrenty on a used model which had never even been "used" I decided to by new. I have purchased a Precision Plasma Iplasma, it will not be a production machine but I will use it to learn and progress. I plan on using BladeRunner Dragon-Cut 300 oz-in motors to run it, I think I will learn alot from setting it up myself. I currently have a powermax 30 but will get a 45 for the table, has anyone used a powermax 30 with this type of setup is it even possible?

Does anyone have any hints, tips or advice they would like to offer?

Does anyone have one of these tables let me know how you like it or any dislikes?

Thanks
tnbndr
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Precision Plasma Iplasma

Post by tnbndr »

And I thought remaining warranties transferred to the new owner, as I was also considering a used Plasma CAM. They may want to rethink that policy as I have also decided to go with a different brand if I am buying new. I have not but will look into the table you are talking about also as I am not going to purchase until later this summer if everything goes right. I am leaning toward ArcLight 5'x5' with water table.
Keep us posted on your table and experience with it.
Dennis
LDR 4x8, Scribe, DTHCIV
Hypertherm PM45, Macair Dryer
DeVilbiss Air America 6.5HP, 80Gal., 175psi, Two Stage
16.9scfm@100psi, 16.0scfm@175psi
Miller 215 MultiMatic
RW 390E Slip Roll (Powered)
AutoCAD, SheetCAM, Mach 3
http://ikescreations.com
Rampage48
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Rampage48 »

Here is the link so you can look aroud.

http://www.precisionplasmallc.com/

[url]http://www.precisionplasmallc.com/

Not sure if I linked the URL right?
muzza
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by muzza »

I purchased a Precision Plasma setup from the original purchaser who had never used it, basically used the motors, Z axis and CandCNC controls to make a sturdier, larger table to suit my needs. I was leaning towards the Bulltear table but when this one came up I purchased it, otherwise I'd now be a Bulltear owner
You will also find that if you do decide to sell your table Tom at CandCNC will honor his 2 year warranty period no matter how many times it changes hands, ask me how I know this :D .
One word of advice, if you are undecided about size at all, go the larger option. I'm already planning another build.
Murray
GoingCustom
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by GoingCustom »

I bought my table used with less than 100 hours on it and the warranty had never been used. I transferred the serial number into my name and when I attempted to use customer service/warranty, I was told I could purchase tech support time at an outrageous price. So I started searching the internet in an attempt to figure out my issue (how I came across plasmaspider). When the time comes to upgrade to a 5x10 table, I won't be purchasing plasmacam again. I've had horrible customer service with them.

My .02
Travis
http://www.goingcustom.com
one of a kind gates, fine art and CNC designs
tjkent
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by tjkent »

I've just bought an old used Tracker 4x8 pro table and am having problems getting it running and their guy Justin at tech support has been amazing trying to help me out. He never asked if I had warranty or anything. What a great company.
4x8 Tracker
CutMaster 151
DraftSight
CorelDraw 6

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”