plasma to controlbox-Eagle Plasma

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Fish1la
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

plasma to controlbox-Eagle Plasma

Post by Fish1la »

I need help wireing my plasma to my controlbox i just got a eagle plasma and they dont give instructions and im pulling my hair out need help please!!!
krazwag
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: plasma to controlbox

Post by krazwag »

I am new to the scene so I wont be able to help much, but there are some real sharp people on here that are very willing to help. They will probably want to know what kind of table you have so they can help you out.
Fish1la
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Fish1la »

i have one i got from Eastwood i think i got it now i just hope i didn't burn up my controlbox because i went from my power sorse to the controlebox and not from the 2 wires from the triger first. on a nother note is some one out there using bobcad i could use some help converting dxf to tap for mach3
Fish1la
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Fish1la »

Thank you Krazwag
Fish1la
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Fish1la »

i have a new computer and it doesn't have a 25 pin printer port can some one recamend one i have a hp. pavilion with windows 7. sorry for all the questions but i am brand new to this and lost
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

You really need to get in touch with the machine manufacturer to ensure the correct connections. Also...the Eastwood plasma is a high frequency start unit.....many cnc machines are not compatible with....you will need to verify this or damage to your controls / computer will result.

Jim Colt
Fish1la
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Fish1la »

I just sent the controlbox and my computer to the manufacture and theyr going to look at it for me if i dont use the cutter it fine but when i turn the cutter on it shows target switch limits or somthing like that and it locks up every thing and why when i set the tip close to the metal and i turn on it on to run it picks and is to high to cut

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”